Process for Persons interested in applying for Low-Income (Public Housing)
- Download the application or come into the Administrative Office and pick one up.
- Completed applications must be personally brought to the Administrative Office by the Applicant.
- Applicants must be able to provide picture identification when placing applications in the process.
- The application will be time stamped, reviewed and placed into the system.
- If all is correct, the applicant’s name will be placed on the Waiting List.
- Applicants will be notified by mailed at the address on the Application when their names are seriously considered for placement.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the information on the application is current. All changes must be made in writing at the Administrative Office..
Process for Persons Interested in Applying for Housing Choice Voucher Program or Section 8
The Waiting List for this Program is closed now. It is not expected to be open before 2018, and the specific dates will be posted, advertised and placed on the website.
Updates to this information will be posted on the website as available.